Harry Potter Wiki

Changes: Goblet


Back to page

(Adding categories)
Line 18: Line 18:
==Notes and references==
==Notes and references==

Revision as of 22:33, November 21, 2012

A goblet, also known as a chalice[1] is a cup used to hold a liquid, usually a drink. They were used to hold drinks at the Welcoming feasts at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, as well as at the Wedding of William Weasley and Fleur Delacour. Remus Lupin owned some goblets, and let the guests of Shell Cottage use them when celebrating the birth of Ted Lupin.

See also

Notes and references

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki