At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
Glover Hipworth was born in 1742, somewhere in the British Isles. If he enrolled at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, he attended the school from around 1753-1760, under Headmistress Dilys Derwent.
- "Madam Pomfrey, the nurse, was kept busy by a sudden spate of colds among the staff and students. Her Pepperup potion worked instantly, though it left the drinker smoking at the ears for several hours afterward."
By the 1990s, Hipworth was featured on a Chocolate Frog Card, which pictured him symbolically sneezing, in a reference to his achievement. In the 1993–1994 school year a portrait of him guarded a secret room in the Dungeons, at Hogwarts Castle; the password was Gesundheit (the German word for "health", also used for "Bless you").
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Appears in portrait(s))
- Pottermore (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)