1761 (aged 84)
There was a corridor named after him on the sixth floor of Hogwarts Castle. There was also a bust of Glanmore by the door to his corridor, as well as a portrait of him inside said corridor. There was also a set of portraits of Peakes hiding a secret passage between the sixth-floor landing of the Grand Staircase and the Entrance Hall side room. The password to said passage was "Sea Serpent".
Behind the scenes
- In the PS2/Xbox version of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Glanmore Peakes's portrait speaks in a pronounced Scottish accent.
- Glanmore may be related to Jimmy Peakes, a student who attended Hogwarts from 1994 to 2001.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card) (Appears in portrait(s))
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Appears as statue) (Appears in portrait(s))
- Pottermore (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
Notes and references
- ↑ Seeing how Scottish wizards have the option of attending Hogwarts, and how there were a number of portraits in the castle of him.
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) - PS2 version
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) - PC version
Classroom 6A · Classroom 6B · Corridor · Disused bathroom · East Wing · Empty classroom · Floor 6 Bonus · Glanmore Peakes' Corridor · Horace Slughorn's office · Room of Rewards · Storeroom · Writing Supplies Room
Damara Dodderidge · Edgar Stroulger · Edessa Sakndenberg · Glanmore Peakes · Selina Sapworthy · Skeleton in a top hat · Portrait in storeroom · Temeritus Shanks · Vindictus Viridian · Wendelin the Weird