|Gilderoy Lockhart's wand|
The wand of Gilderoy Lockhart is of unknown wood and core materials. He most likely purchased it when he first attended Hogwarts. Lockhart was not able to do many spells, but was a master at the use of Memory Charms. The wand was described as expensive.
Harry Potter disarmed Lockhart in 1993 when the latter tried to use a Memory Charm against him and his friend, Ron Weasley. It is unknown what happened to it after Ron threw it out the open window of Lockhart's office.
Behind the scenesEdit
- In the film version of the second book, Lockhart was forced to drop his wand onto the floor when Harry and Ron pointed theirs at him before he had a chance to point it properly at them.
- While uniquely crafted wands did not appear for essentially any character in the films until the Prisoner of Azkaban, Lockhart's Chamber of Secrets film wand has a unique handle of a darker wood than the rest of the wand, with a fluer-de-lis pommel, similar to how wand props in the latter movies would be constructed.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Ch. 16
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) - PS1 version