The published works of Gilderoy Lockhart were all of the works written by this noted and best-selling author; due to their popularity, the books are rather expensive. They were also all collectively a fraud, having been written as if the achievements described in them were accomplished by Lockhart himself, when in fact almost all of them had been accomplished by other wizards or witches, whose memories were removed by Memory Charms, and that he added a wealth of invented details into them, distorting facts with his visionary perceptions and autobiography of his egocentric self.
- Magical Me (Biography)
- Gilderoy Lockhart's Guide to Household Pests
- Break with a Banshee
- Gadding with Ghouls
- Holidays with Hags
- Travels with Trolls
- Voyages with Vampires
- Wanderings with Werewolves
- Year with the Yeti
- The Travel Trilogy (Collection of Holiday with Hags, Voyages with Vampires and Wandering with Werewolves)
- Marauding with Monsters
- Who Am I?
Behind the scenes
- Lockhart assigned 7 of his books for the 1992–1993 school year of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, each of which costs 5 galleons, resulting in an expensive 35 galleons book list. It was actually an excuse for Lockhart to sell his books to students.
- Lockhart gave Harry Potter a complete set of his collected works for appearing with him in a photo op for the Daily Prophet in Flourish and Blotts, though Potter had no desire for the event or the books, and donated them to Ginny Weasley.
- A wizard placed a "for sale" ad in the classifieds of the 8 February 1999 Daily Prophet for a set of the collected works of Gilderoy Lockhart.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey
- Daily Prophet Newsletters
- Harry Potter: The Character Vault