Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Neither can live while the other survives..."|
The Giant Orange Snail, also known as Poisonous Snails, is a large gastropod with a yellow body and a mostly orange shell. Their shells are orange with black stripes and have spikes on them. These snails are slow, but secrete a trail of acid that burns whatever it touches, originating a dangerous trail of fire in their wake. They will attack humans if they get too near. They might be related to the Streeler.
Behind the scenes
- According to Gilderoy Lockhart in the PC game of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, he knows how it feels to step into the snail's acid. However, this is probably not true as most of the things he said aren't true at all.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (First identified as Giant Orange Snail)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Notes and references
- ↑ Seen as the Streeler is a XXX creature, it is quite possible this creature is it too.
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) - PS1 version