The wand of Garrick Ollivander is made of hornbeam with a dragon heartstring core. It is 12 and 3/4 inches long. Like most wizards and witches in Great Britain, he likely purchased it at the age of eleven before beginning his education in the magical arts. Although, since his family owned a wand shop, he may not have had to purchase his, he may have even made it himself.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)