The Gargoyle Gate is a passage at Hogwarts Castle, connecting the main grounds with a small forest section. The gate is on a small paved courtyard, and it is comprised of big wooden double doors flanked by two columns topped with winged gargoyles shaped like boars. Later, another door was added which leads elsewhere.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Gargoyle Gate bears a resemblance to the Entrance Gates, but they are different structures.
- In the PS1 video game adaption of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets a new door is added and the gargoyles are removed.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - PS1 version
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) - PS1 version