Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Gargoyle Corridor is a corridor in Hogwarts Castle located on the second-floor, around the corner from the second-floor corridor. The gargoyle guarding the entrance to the headmaster's office is located here.
Behind the scenes
- The action that takes place in this corridor in the script of film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince was later moved to Gryffindor Tower. This scene was cut from the film, but included on the DVD as a deleted scene (Harry, Ron and Hermione Discuss the Vanishing Cabinet).
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (Script only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Chapter 11 (The Duelling Club)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 28 (The Madness of Mr Crouch)
- ↑ Mentioned on the Chamber of Secrets script
- ↑ Mentioned on the Half-Blood Prince script released on the Warner Bros. Awards website