Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "[…] a slab of cheese covered in furry green mould […]'"
Furry green cheese was one of the foods served at Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington's five-hundredth Deathday Party. This disgusting hors d'œuvre was served at this party, because ghosts are almost capable of being able to taste rotten food.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) - PS1 version
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - Chapter 8 (The Deathday Party)