Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"I show not your face but your heart's desire."|
- "Uncle Vernon tried to knock in a nail with the piece of fruitcake Aunt Petunia had just brought him."
Fruitcake is a cake made with chopped candied fruit and/or dried fruit, nuts, and spices, and (optionally) soaked in spirits. Vernon Dursley once tried to knock in a nail with a piece of fruitcake. Rubeus Hagrid once offered Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley a slab of home-made fruitcake. When Marjorie Dursley arrived at Privet Drive in 1993, she was immediately given tea and fruitcake. On Harry Potter's fourteenth birthday, Molly Weasley sent Harry a large fruitcake and assorted meat pies.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire