Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- George: "— that's blackmail, that is, we could get into a lot of trouble for that —"
- Fred: "— we've tried being polite; it's time to play dirty, like him. He wouldn't like the Ministry of Magic knowing what he did —"
- George: " I'm telling you, if you put that in writing, it's blackmail!"
- Fred: "Yeah, and you won't be complaining if we get a nice fat payoff, will you?"
- — Fred and George discussing the letter.[src]
This letter was written by Fred and George Weasley to Ludo Bagman, on 28 May, 1995. The letter was an attempt to receive their winnings from a bet they placed with Ludo on the outcome of the 1994 Quidditch World Cup.