|"We must've been through hundreds of books already and we can't find him anywhere —"|
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- Fred Weasley: "Bets! Place your bets"
- George Weasley: "Bets taken! Bets taken here!"
- Fred Weasley: "Step up, folks! Who fancies a flutter in today's bloodbath?"
- George Weasley: "Smart money's on Krum to survive! Any bets!"
- — Fred and George Weasley, just before the First Task of the 1994 Triwizard Tournament[src]
Shortly before the First Task, the twins had their booths in the stands of the enclosure. They said there were good odds on Viktor Krum to win his challenge. A boy who bet on Fleur Delacour was given 10:1 odds.
Later, shortly before the Second Task, Fred and George had their booths on the lake's shore, saying Fleur's odds to win the challenge were 10:1 again.