|"We must've been through hundreds of books already and we can't find him anywhere —"|
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- Fred Weasley: "Bets! Place your bets"
- George Weasley: "Bets taken! Bets taken here!"
- Fred Weasley: "Step up, folks! Who fancies a flutter in today's bloodbath?"
- George Weasley: "Smart money's on Krum to survive! Any bets!"
- — Fred and George Weasley, just before the First Task of the 1994 Triwizard Tournament[src]
Shortly before the First Task, the twins had their booths in the stands of the enclosure. They said there were good odds on Viktor Krum to win his challenge. A boy who bet on Fleur Delacour was given 10:1 odds.
Later, shortly before the Second Task, Fred and George had their booths on the lake's shore, saying Fleur's odds to win the challenge were 10:1 again.