|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- George: "— that's blackmail, that is, we could get into a lot of trouble for that —"
- Fred: "— we've tried being polite; it's time to play dirty, like him. He wouldn't like the Ministry of Magic knowing what he did —"
- George: " I'm telling you, if you put that in writing, it's blackmail!"
- Fred: "Yeah, and you won't be complaining if we get a nice fat payoff, will you?"
- — Fred and George discussing the letter.[src]
This letter was written by Fred and George Weasley to Ludo Bagman, on 28 May, 1995. The letter was an attempt to receive their winnings from a bet they placed with Ludo on the outcome of the 1994 Quidditch World Cup.