|Fred Weasley's wand|
1989 or earlier
Fred Weasley's wand is of unknown wood and core, and looks like a stick with a pine cone at the end; it is fourteen inches. Like most wizards and witches in Great Britain, he likely purchased it from Garrick Ollivander at the age of eleven before beginning his education at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 1989.
Fred used his wand throughout his lifetime, including in combat in the Battle of Hogwarts. It is unknown what happened to his wand after he was killed. The wand was most likely buried with Fred or destroyed during the battle.
Behind the scenes
- Despite having what looks to be a pine cone for a handle, the wood is not likely to be pine as that wand wood chooses owners destined for long lives, whereas Fred died young.
- It has also been suggested that Fred's Wand may be made of dogwood due to the description of this wand wood on Pottermore.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7