The Unspeakables are people who work in the level 8 Department of Mysteries, absolutley no one from any other Department knows anything about them, it has been rumoured sometimes not even The Minister(Cornelius Fudge) knows nothing about these people
There has been no contact from Starstuff for a few weeks now (hopefully she'll return), and the only Unspeakable currently working right now is Grunny. There has been no articles promoted or any nominated content promoted for weeks now. So should we get more Unspeakables? It needs more than 2 unspeakable votes to be promoted, seeing there hasn't been two unspeakables editing together for a couple of weeks.--L.V.K.T.V.J.(Send an owl!) 02:42, February 14, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm inclined to agree. We have fulfilled the requirements set by Grunny in cleaning up articles, but none have gone to the next step. --Hcoknhoj 05:18, February 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Same thing for the administrators, too.--L.V.K.T.V.J.(Send an owl!) 00:50, February 15, 2010 (UTC)
- I've been thinking about this and next time I get a chance to talk with Cavalier One, I wanted to discuss inviting at least one other member to be an unspeakable, so we should be able to get those noms moving :-). Grunny (Talk) 02:03, February 15, 2010 (UTC)
- I've wanted to spend time on this site, but due to personal circumstances, I simply haven't been able. The building I live in is in the middle of extensive renovations, and, thus, most of my free time has been spent moving furniture and boxing stuff away. There is still work to be done, but I was able to move my desk and computer back into place today, so at least I can get online again. I'll also be trying to make time to check out as much of the Olympics stuff going on here in Vancouver as I can in the next week. In short, until things have settled down in my life, I don't think I'll have a lot of time to work on this site.
- I do agree we should add a couple more Unspeakables. Nick O'Demus comes to mind as a possible candidate. ★ Starstuff (Owl me!) 00:46, February 19, 2010 (UTC)