I have recently added some more functionality to our common.js file (which, for those not in the know, is the underlying coding that allows the wiki software to work). When editing an article, there is now a drop down box in the editing window that allows users to select any of our infobox templates. By selecting one, it will automatically load the code into the editing window, eliminating the need to fetch code from template pages.
All users will have to refresh their browsers and clear their caches to see the changes. Instructions to do this are below:
- Internet Explorer: hold down the Ctrl key and click the Refresh or Reload button, or press Ctrl+F5.
- Firefox: hold down the Shift key while clicking Reload; alternatively press Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl-Shift-R.
- Opera users have to clear their caches through Tools→Preferences
- Konqueror and Safari users can just click the Reload button.
- Chrome: press Ctrl+F5 or Shift+F5
Please report any problems, or post any questions here.