Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What are people's views on that? One page, seperate pages, categories, no further mention besides the infobox? The whole "Blond(e) Pure-blood Families" page thingy made me wonder. SorenaJ 18:10, September 18, 2012 (UTC)
- As I mentioned in the deletion discussion, the various family pages (House of Black, Malfoy family, etc.) can be used to cover notable family traits. This includes hair colour. -- 1337star (Drop me a line!) 18:13, September 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, although I am generally liable to agree, this time I have to differentiate. I think it would be useful to have either one page for all the hair colours or else a category for "ginger individuals", "black-haired individuals", so on and so forth. Anyways, yeah, that's what I think (nice conclusion, eh?) --Hunnie Bunn (talk) 19:47, September 18, 2012 (UTC)
- "Summarise" if you accept British spellings, "summarize" if you choose to follow what I said above. (And four-score and some-odd 200 years ago, or something like that, we fought for and won our independence from Britain, so we shall not bow to the rule of the unnecessary "u" and the "s" instead of "z." At least, not on the forum pages anyway.) :D ProfessorTofty (talk) 21:05, September 18, 2012 (UTC)
- I just do it because it helps me remember to use it in the mainspace. Anyway, I personally think categorising by hair colour is rather pointless, from a work/reward ratio standpoint. It's just not a very interesting or important thing to group people by, especially compared to the number of pages that would have to be categorised. -- 1337star (Drop me a line!) 21:43, September 18, 2012 (UTC)
- If categories are decided upon, I can help with categorising individuals. SorenaJ 07:32, September 19, 2012 (UTC)