How do i get a object infobox??
- JCGun 21:33, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
- The infobox you created is wrong. It should have open fields so that it can be applied to all objects, not just the Elder Wand. I have corrected it, so it should work now. It's also been moved to Template:Object infobox. Thanks for creating the infobox idea, though - we can apply it to quite a few articles. - Cavalier One(Wizarding Wireless Network) 22:15, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
Thank you, Is there a page somewhere, that explains how to do it?? i.e. how to create catagories
- JCGun 22:19, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
- To create categories type [[Category:Name of category]]. See also: w:Help:Tutorial -Matoro183 (Talk) 22:28, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
- For infobox creation, there is possibly a guide on the main Wikia somewhere. Usually, I just take the code from existing infobox templates and modify it to suit the new needs and colours. To create categories, follow Matoro's guide. However, make sure the category doesn't already exist as a plural or singular form already. For instance, we have a Category:Books, but making Category:Book would be redundant and therefore deleted. - Cavalier One(Wizarding Wireless Network) 22:33, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
When i say catagories, i mean in the infoboxes (like on character infoboxes there is 'Biographical information' and 'Behind the scenes'
- JCGun 22:46, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
Where Do I Learn How It Works?? - JCGun 23:11, 15 December 2007 (UTC)