I'm a pretty big fan of Harry Potter and frankly I am regularly annoyed by the laziness of people's knowledge.
I've just come to this site and on scanning the main page I've noticed two major errors.
1. It says that the Potter's are related to the Blacks Which they may very well be somewhere down the line as they're both old pure-blood families but it is never said specifically that they are.
2. It also says that Harry Potter joined the auror department at 17 which is simply NOT TRUE!!
honestly people; can't we only talk about things that we know are true? I'm not saying that I know everything about harry potter but I at least only ever discuss what i know to be true —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) 23:18, 7 May 2009.
- The text DOES NOT contain any errors/mistakes.
- So, as you see, there is NO error in the statements featured on the main page.
- "I at least only ever discuss what I know to be true"...
- Hoping that I helped you,
If it helps, Kinglsey Shacklebolt was appointed minister for magic after the death of Lord Voldemort. He allowed everybody who faught in the battle at Hogwarts to become Aurors without them having to take all the test usually required. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Ohmbun (talk • contribs).