The current wiki-wordmark has been bothering me for a while. It looks 'old' and doesn't match the professional level that I think this wiki has. I suggest changing it to a more modern look (simple, one colour, no gradient/border, etc.) I already made a new one using the colour of the Wiki Navigation bar.
What do you all think? -- PerryPeverell 19:27, February 20, 2013 (UTC)
- It's quite stylish. I like it. Other thoughts, anyone? ProfessorTofty (talk) 23:28, February 20, 2013 (UTC)
- I like it, too. It fits the colours of this wiki. 21:16, February 22, 2013 (UTC)
- As I've already replied PerryPeverell on my talk page, I quite like it as it matches the colour of the Wiki Navigation bar. -- 00:26, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for all the positive comments :) So, will it be the new wordmark? -- PerryPeverell 18:33, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
- I'd prefer it if a couple of other people, particularly a couple of other admins, weigh in. However, Seth and I are the most active admins at the moment, and we both support it, so unless there are any specific objections made within the next day or two, I'd say yes, we'll go ahead and implement it. ProfessorTofty (talk) 20:29, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
- Seeing as we're two days further, is it going to be used? -- PerryPeverell 23:41, February 26, 2013 (UTC)