In the Deathly Hallows film, at the Meeting at Malfoy Manor, we see what appears to be the full roster of Death Eaters. What I would like to know is if there is any indication as to which actor played which character and, if so, if there is any indication which character was played by which actor.
This promotional image shows the full view of the table. Going counterclockwise from the head, we can see...
- Lord Voldemort
- This one looks like Peter Best to me; Walden Macnair?
- Unknown (sitting next to Bella; Rodolphus Lestrange?)
- Bellatrix Lestrange
- Narcissa Malfoy
- Lucius Malfoy
- Draco Malfoy
- Unknown, but he was more than an extra; he had a couple lines and should be credited
- Can't tell from this angle; Antonin Dolohov?
- Pius Thicknesse (Imperiused? Loyal? Intimidated by the snake? It's hardly clear in the film)
- Peter Pettigrew (not visible here, but he's in the shadows behind Pius)
- Amycus Carrow
- Alecto Carrow
- Unknown, but looks, to me anyway, female, meaning it's doubtful this one is a character from the books...
- Probably Thorfinn Rowle
- You know, this one also looks like it could be Dolohov.
- Severus Snape
If there is any way to tell who's who, it would be greatly appreciated! Flame Deity 16:49, November 23, 2010 (UTC)
All I can say for sure is that the man on Snape's left is definately Antonin Dolohov, played by Arben Bajraktaraj, and the man sitting next to Dolohov is Thorfiin Rowle. The bald man with the goatee is also from the book, and is described as gigglingly wheezily the Order's got one thing right then. As for the rest, it's impossible to tell, unless they are credited as playing certain individuals, and I feel that we would be extremely unwise to play the guessing game again. We've been here before, with disastrous effects. Jayden Matthews 17:26, November 23, 2010 (UTC)