Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here, I want to discuss a possiLbe establishment of Guidelines for magical abilities and skills sections.
1st,should it include magical abilities only. or other non-magical talents? I would votE for the first.
Second, I want to create a list of things we have included so far and could include in the future.
- Non-verbal/wandless magic
- considerable skill in particular subjects (Dark Arts also included)
- speaking a different language.
- Flying skill (and Quidditch)
- invention of spells/items
- Occlumency and Legilimency
- unique (or almost unique) abilities ( e. g. Harry´s connection to Voldemort, the latter and Snape´s flying ability)
What do you think.--Rodolphus 17:37, October 1, 2009 (UTC)
- That sounds like a good idea. Having an established guidline/policy tends to make articles more organized and uniform. I don't know if language really counts... but this looks like something the whole community should look over. I wonder if its possible to organize a vote? Quidditch Lover(My talk)(contribs) 05:44, October 4, 2009 (UTC)