i know that just a seeker can touch the Snitch.. now, is James a seeker or a chaser? i can't remember the book where is the answer!! Helpme!
- I forgot to mention that ANYONE can touch the Snith. It is just an item, with no enchantments to prevent anyone other than the seeker from touching it, unless you are referring to Quidditch rules. But I doubt the rules apply when James was just playing with it when not playing Quidditch, so there is a possibility that James is a chaser, but I see no proof of him being a chaser. Also, in the Sorceror's Stone film, there was a trophy of an award for James that stated he was a seeker. --Tonicquill 10:02, 7 December 2008 (UTC)
- When Harry entered the pensieve prior to having occlumency lessons with Severus Snape in the 5th book, The Order of The Phoenix, he saw his father playing about with a snitch...I too believe that James IS a seeker, not a chaser. When I tried editting Jame's article, I found my changes undone. Please explain, anyone? Thanks --Tonicquill 09:43, 7 December 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks for the information. --Tonicquill 13:12, 7 December 2008 (UTC)
- As far as I know James was a seeker not only did he have the snitch in the pensieve, the show in TSS film the quidditch plaque that James played seeker
And you guys call yourselves Harry Potter fans?! You can't believe anything you see in the movies! If you took everything from the movies seriously, you would think that Aunt Petunia had dark hair, and that there were no hourglasses storing house points in the Entrance Hall. Yes, the movie said that James was a Seeker, but he was indeed a Chaser.
- Would be appreciated if you sign after posting, anyway the interview has shown otherwise. JK Rowling herself stated that James is a Chaser. Tonicquill 05:58, 11 December 2008 (UTC)