Harry Potter Wiki

Flintifors spell

Forum page

14,810pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Forums: Index > The Wizengamot > Flintifors spell

I found a video on youtube with unused content from the PC version of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, there is a spell named Flintifors mentioned. I can't find a article on this spell, maybe someone would like to add that to the wiki.


FredWiltersen (talk) 22:35, January 23, 2014 (UTC)

Yes check Done. Flintifors. --Hunnie Bunn (talk) 23:02, January 23, 2014 (UTC)

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.