Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I just reread and watched Ootp. I noticed something. When Arthur and harry go down to the coutrooms, they enter the lift with about 6 people, they go one floor down and only harry and arthur are on the lift. there are no floors in between the atrium and the department of mysteries. where did those people go?
- There is a site caled Movie Mistakes, there you can see that this movie has bloopers, mistakes and errors.--Station7 19:40, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
- Those people are gone first then Harry/Arthur probably because they got to the lift first. If you notice, Harry and Arthur were next to last to get to the lift and Kingsley was the last. The other people left the lift first on other floors, then was Harry and Arthur's time to leave the lift while Kingsley was still in it. Probably Kingsley left the lift last because he was the last to enter it, as the other people left first because they got there first.
- About the Atrium, I think that that was the Death Eater's doing. In the book, Harry notices this too and finds it disturbing that no security appears when the lifts make a lot of noise. -- 20:19, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
- The only thing is, that The atrium is on the 8th floor, They went down to the 9th floor, there was no floors for the others to get off on. This may be just the movie, but since the floors go the opposite (Floor 1 is higher up than Floor 9) as the MoM is underground. -- Ratneer Owl Me! 20:21, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
- Sure, but nothing in the movie tells us they went directly to the DoM-floor, does it? -- 22:33, December 23, 2009 (UTC)
- xD Well, but condsidering the how wacky the well of that lift was (the lift went forward and then descended) I think that can be misleading. But what the heck, filmmakers make mistakes all the time! -- 22:48, December 23, 2009 (UTC)