Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Possibly. It is confirmed that a House gets points toward the House Cup for Quidditch victories, although I don't think it's specified if it's a set amount or if it varies depending on the game's scores. Also, if it is related to score, it's unknown if they get the full point value from the games applied or just a partial amount.
- Some relevant passages from the books:
- "Harry gasped - they would lose the lead, the lead he'd won in the last Quidditch match."
- —PS, ch.15, p.244-245, when McGonagall tells them she's docking them 50 points, but before she says 50 points each for the three.[src]
- "Gryffindor House, meanwhile, largely thanks to their spectacular performance in the Quidditch Cup, had won the House championship for the third year running."
- —PoA, ch.22, p.430, at the End of Year feast.[src]
- Nick O'Demus 11:23, December 2, 2009 (UTC)