Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I have two questions -
1. When does Lily find out about the guys transforming into Animagus? During the 7th grade year or after they left Hogwarts?
2. Does Dumbledore believe Sirius is guilty until his re-capture in PoA? Everything I read says that no one knew of the switch of the secret keeper except Peter, Sirius and James because Sirius had begun to even suspect Remus. But since Dumbledore sent Hagrid to pick up Harry, I would assume that he knew alot of things sooner than others. He seemed to accept the truth quite easily without doubting Sirus's innocence after he was recaptured. Was it just that he trusted Harry that much? Or had Remus convinced Dumbledore?
- 1) We don't have any info about that.
- 2) It appears Dumbledore believed he was guilty, although he may have doubted. No body except James, Sirius, and Pettigrew knew about the switch.--Matoro183 (Talk) 21:06, 19 June 2009 (UTC)
- 1)What Matoro183 said.
- 2)It did seem that Dumbledore initially believed Sirius was guilty, although he may have had some doubts. Also don't forget that Dumbledore is a highly skilled Legilimens. Once Sirius had been captured and brought to the castle, Dumbledore was probably able to speak to him and determine if he was telling the truth.
- Nick O'Demus 11:48, 21 June 2009 (UTC)