|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- Prime Minister: "Er, listen… It's not a very good time for me… I'm waiting for a telephone call, you see… from the President of –"
- Portrait: "That can be rearranged."
- Prime Minister: "But I really was rather hoping to speak –"
- Portrait: "We shall arrange for the President to forget to call. He will telephone tomorrow night instead. Kindly respond immediately to Mr Fudge."
- — The Prime Minister exchanging words with a portrait bearing news from Ex-Minister Cornelius Fudge.[src]
This individual served as the President of a "far-distant" country in 1996. In the summer of that year, the President was to telephone the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom but due to the visit of the recently sacked Minister for Magic Cornelius Fudge and his successor Rufus Scrimgeour he was made to forget to call, and telephone the next night instead.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Mentioned only)