A football is an inflated ball that is often spherical and white with a lot of black dots and is used in the game of the same name. The players of each football team have to score goals with the ball, using any part of the body except for the hands. The only exception to this rule is the goalkeepers, who are permitted to use their hands, as those players have to protect the goal. If the ball touches a player's hands, the player will be penalised.
Behind the scenes
- In Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Harry Potter did not believe that he could be a wizard at first when Rubeus Hagrid told him he was one, because Dudley Dursley "had always been able to kick him around like a football."
- In the PS1 version of the video game adaption of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Dean Thomas sets up a football challenge as a bonus feature in the game, in which Harry Potter has to kick a ball around.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) - PS1 version
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 7 (Bagman and Crouch)