|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
Allows an object to fly
- "What's that Weasley's riding? Why would anyone put a flying charm on a mouldy old log like that?"
- —Malfoy called to Ron in a sneering drawl.[src]
Behind the scenes
- In The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, at the Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey ride, Hermione uses it to make the 'bench' that one rides on fly into the air, so one can attend a Quidditch game at Hogwarts.
- This is most likely the spell Arthur Weasley used to make his Ford Anglia fly.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Mentioned only)
- Quidditch Through the Ages
- Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey