One can use the Knockback Jinx to destroy a flying book, and the Draconifors Spell also appears capable of destroying it, although the transfiguration itself will not work. The Snufflifors Spell, however, can be used to transform the book into a mouse.
These books were imported from the Hogwarts Express on 1 September, 1993 in large wooden crates that were held in a freight compartment of the train. They were moved into the Glanmore Peakes Corridor and the Hogwarts Library had a number of copies by September of 1991.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4