|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|"Well, I think we should put it back in order for them, don't you?"|
Flying books are books that were charmed by a wizard or witch. They are able to bite or throw. If a wizard attacks a flying book, it's destroyed or the wizard use a Snufflifors Spell to turn the book into a mouse. Students of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry can find such books in the Hogwarts Library.
On the Hogwarts ExpressEdit
Flying books are brought into the Hogwarts Library from the Hogwarts Express. They are kept in a wooden box in the luggage storage area. Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger met the books here for the first time when they tried to catch Peter Pettigrew as a rat in 1993.
In the Hogwarts LibraryEdit
- The normal ones.
- The ones that can fire blue/purple hitting balls.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4