|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
1994 or earlier
When Beauxbatons competed in the 1994 Triwizard Tournament, the students and their Headmistress Olympe Maxime travelled to Hogwarts in the carriage and back to Beauxbatons once the Tournament had finished.
Due to Barty Crouch Sr.'s, one of the tournament's judges, disappearance was near the carriage's area, Minister for Magic Cornelius Fudge suspected Madame Maxime to be the culprit, though this was because she is a Half-giant.
Behind the scenes
- The version of the Beauxbatons carriage used in the films was life-size. "A grand carriage was rented from Paris and decorated in detail with cherubs, garlands, and painted panels copied from artist François Boucher."
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter: A Pop-Up Book
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- J. K. Rowling's Official Site (Indirectly mentioned only)