Flora was sorted into Slytherin House along with her identical twin sister, Hestia, at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry at the age of eleven, and became a member of the Slug Club in the 1996-1997 school year. 
Flora and her sister were seemingly quiet at Slug Club meetings, and both had a fondness for the colour green, which they wore not only as part of their House robes, but by their choosing, as reflected by the formal dresses they wore to the Slug Club Christmas party.
At the beginning of The Battle of Hogwarts, Flora and her sister were seen departing to the Dungeons. It is not known if she lived through the battle, though it is highly likely given that her and her sister's natures are not battle-oriented, and thus they would likely have fled at the first chance.
"Flora" comes from the Latin flōs (meaning "flower"). Flora was also the name of a Roman fertility goddess whose domain was flowers, Spring, and youth. This goddess was not of Greek origin, unlike many Roman gods, instead coming from the lore of the Italic Sabine folk.
Behind the Scenes
- This character is only introduced in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and Part 1 and Part 2 of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
- Flora Carrow is portrayed by actress Amber Evans. 
- Both she and her sister Hestia were likely invited to join the Slug Club due to their pure-blood heritage (and perhaps a devotion to Slytherin House, possibly indicated by their fondness for green). The Carrow family are one of the Sacred Twenty-Eight, meaning they are one of the twenty-eight pure-blooded families left in Great Britain.
- It is likely that the Carrow twins are related to Alecto and Amycus Carrow, as all four of them have Greco-Roman forenames and the same surname, as well as all being from Slytherin House (which often runs in the family).
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (As "Slytherin Twin #1")