At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
Fleury's Fancy Fauna was a wizarding pet shop located behind the Clipper building at 33 Centre Street in New York until its closure in 1925. They were dealers in "rarified exotic creatures" and "fantastical beasts," from around the world. They were adept in furnishing fantastical beasts to the Discerning Collector. All manner of creature quests were undertaken. They advertised in a newspaper that Appaloosa Puffskeins were their speciality.
Behind the scenes
- Centre Street is a real street in New York. From the map in the advertisement their location appears to be just north of the intersection of Centre Street and Leonard Street.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (Mentioned on advertisement)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay (Indirectly mentioned only)
- LEGO Dimensions
Notes and references
- ↑ Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (see this image) - The advertisement notes to 'Ask for Maxwell'
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 MinaLima Store - Fleury's Fancy Fauna Advertisement
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay, Scene 19
- ↑ Google Maps - Centre St & Leonard St, New York, NY