|Fleur Delacour´s wand|
Behind the scenes
- Fleur's wand is quite unique in the series; it's the only wand known to use a core not used by Garrick Ollivander, though the Elder Wand also uses a unique core. Indeed, it seems the materials were chosen for their beauty (Veelas have otherworldly beauty, while rosewood is prized for it's rich-coloured timber). What this says about the quality of her wand is uncertain; one may note she came in last place overall in the Triwizard Tournament.
- As the hair in Fleur's wand came from her grandmother, it is possible her wand was custom-made for her rather than simply purchased.
- In Slavic mythology, some legends claim that if even one of a Veela's hairs is plucked, she will either die or be forced to change into a non-human shape.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7