Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Flesh describes the essence of certain organisms, mostly animals. In vertebrates, the flesh is a soft tissue of the body, covering the bones and consisting mainly of skeletal muscle and fat.
Flesh in the Wizarding World
- Some creatures, like acromantulas, ate human flesh.
- In 1995, the flesh of the Death Eater Wormtail, was one of the three ingredients that was added to the potion that helped in the Return of the Dark Lord.
- In 1997, Draco Malfoy lost a lot of blood when Harry Potter cut through his flesh with Sectumsempra.
- During the Battle of the Seven Potters, George Weasley lost an ear when Severus Snape cut through his flesh with Sectumsempra.
- In 1997, Ron Weasley was seriously injured when a chunk of flesh from his upper arm was splinched.
Behind the scenes
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1