Flesh describes the essence of certain organisms, mostly animals. In vertebrates, the flesh is a soft tissue of the body, covering the bones and consisting mainly of skeletal muscle and fat.
Flesh in the Wizarding World
- Some creatures, like acromantulas, ate human flesh.
- In 1995, the flesh of the Death Eater Wormtail, was one of the three ingredients that was added to the potion that helped in the Return of the Dark Lord.
- In 1997, Draco Malfoy lost a lot of blood when Harry Potter cut through his flesh with Sectumsempra.
- During the Battle of the Seven Potters, George Weasley lost an ear when Severus Snape cut through his flesh with Sectumsempra.
- In 1997, Ron Weasley was seriously injured when a chunk of flesh from his upper arm was splinched.
Behind the scenes
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1