|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is a real-life person, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Flamel is the surname of a European, possibly French, family. The two known family members, a married couple, were wizards. It's unknown if the family was a wizarding family or if one of the couple, or both, were muggle-born.
- Nicolas Flamel (c. 1327 - 1992) only known creator of the Philosopher's Stone, attended Beauxbatons Academy of Magic.
- Perenelle Flamel ( c. 1334 - 1992) Nicolas' wife, also attended Beauxbatons,
Behind the scenes
- It's unknown if Nicolas and Perenelle had any children, thus it's unknown if they had any descendants.
- Nicolas Flamel was a real French alchemist. (1330 - 1418)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game (First appearance)