|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|First Headmaster of Hogwarts|
c. 11th century
Headmaster of Hogwarts School
- "One statue is of Hogwarts' first headmaster: the founders were professors, none was ever a headmaster..."
This individual (fl. circa 11th century) was the first Head of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, as none of the Founders ever held that title. It is unknown how he came about to be Headmaster, but a statue of him was kept inside the castle in his memory.
In 1998, his statue replaced the one of the Architect of Hogwarts at the Entrance Hall. It is presumed the statue was destroyed in the Battle of Hogwarts, as the ceiling above it came to collapse and, later on in the battle, all that was in the spot was a pile of rubble. For unknown reasons, a statue of him was stored in the Room of Hidden Things.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) (Appears as statue)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (Appears as statue)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (video game) (Appears as statue)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Appears as statue)
Notes and referencesEdit