|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
- "Harry grabbed the diary and dashed out of the office. He could hear Dobby’s squeals of pain receding around the corner. Quickly, wondering if this plan could possibly work, Harry took off one of his shoes, pulled off his slimy, filthy sock, and stuffed the diary into it. Then he ran down the dark corridor."
The first-floor corridor is one of the many corridors in Hogwarts Castle. It is located on both sides of the castle on the first floor. It is connected to the second-floor corridor by a staircase, and to the Serpentine Corridor by another by Minerva McGonagall's office.
The corridor begins in the Grand Staircase Tower at the first floor level. It connects to the Stone Bridge and passes by the entrance to the Middle Courtyard. Finally it becomes the Tapestry Corridor and enters the Viaduct Entrance.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) - PC version.