- "His office door is always open to any Ravenclaw with a problem, and if you're in a real state he'll get out these delicious little cupcakes he keeps in a tin in his desk drawer and make them do a little dance for you. In fact, it's worth pretending you’re in a real state just to see them jive."
- —Robert Hilliard[src]
It contains a desk, a bookcase and sleeping quarters and is decorated with portraits. In the desk, Flitwick kept a tin of cupcakes which he would charm to make them dance to cheer up upset Ravenclaws.
Behind the scenes
- In Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film), the Dark Tower appears and is used to contain Sirius rather than Flitwick's office.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Albus Dumbledore: Sirius is locked in Professor Flitwick's office on the seventh floor. Thirteenth window from the right of the West Tower. (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Chapter 21 (Hermione's Secret))
- ↑ See this image, from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game).
- ↑ Pottermore transcript
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Chapter 21 (Hermione's Secret)