|Filius Flitwick's office|
- "His office door is always open to any Ravenclaw with a problem, and if you're in a real state he'll get out these delicious little cupcakes he keeps in a tin in his desk drawer and make them do a little dance for you. In fact, it's worth pretending you’re in a real state just to see them jive."
- —Robert Hilliard[src]
The office of Filius Flitwick is a room on the seventh-floor of Hogwarts Castle, thirteen windows from the right of the West Tower. It contains a desk, a bookcase and sleeping quarters and is decorated with portraits. In the desk, Flitwick kept a tin of cupcakes which he would charm to make them dance to cheer up upset Ravenclaws. Sirius Black was locked in there in 1994 while awaiting the Dementor's Kiss, before he was rescued by a time-travelling Harry Potter and Hermione Granger, with the help of Buckbeak.
Behind the scenes
- In Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film), the Dark Tower appears and is used to contain Sirius rather than Flitwick's office.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Albus Dumbledore: Sirius is locked in Professor Flitwick's office on the seventh floor. Thirteenth window from the right of the West Tower. (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - Chapter 21)
- ↑ See this image, from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game).
- ↑ Pottermore transcript
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - Chapter 21