|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
|"Neither can live while the other survives..."|
Fertiliser is a potion that, when poured on soil, causes plants to grow faster. Phials of it are sometimes found hidden in the Forbidden Forest, one of which had a path leading to it marked with a particular type of red mushroom. Brewing it requires dragon dung, bones, plimpy eyes, and dried kelp.
- Crush dragon dung in pestle, add to cauldron and stir clockwise until potion turns blue.
- Crush bones with hammer, add to cauldron and stir anti-clockwise until potion turns yellow.
- Crush plimpy eyes in pestle, add to cauldron and stir clockwise until potion turns red.
- Slice kelp with knife, add to cauldron and stir anti-clockwise until potion turns green.
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Handheld versions only)