|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|Female Death Eater at the Graveyard|
First Wizarding War
This woman arrived at the graveyard in Little Hangleton after Lord Voldemort summoned his Death Eaters there on the night of 24 June, 1995. She Apparated into the area, but, unlike the other Death Eaters, was not wearing a Death Eater mask and hood.
Walking around his circled followers, Voldemort viciously greeted Crabbe Sr., Walden Macnair and Goyle Sr.. When he came to the woman, instead of attacking her like the others, he simply looked at her as she bowed down to him, then moved on to greet Lucius Malfoy.
Behind the scenes
- This woman was portrayed by Olivia Higginbottom in the film adaption of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film) (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ Voldemort probably wouldn't employ infants.
- ↑ See this interview; “Samantha: Was snape the only death eater who could produce a full patronus J.K. Rowling: Yes, because a Patronus is used against things that the Death Eaters generally generate, or fight alongside. They would not need Patronuses.”
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)