At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
- "Yeah, I've seen those things they think are gnomes, like little Father Christmases with fishing rods..."
- —Ron Weasley comments on garden gnomes.[src]
Father Christmas is a figure associated with Christmas, and is typically portrayed as a jolly old man with a long white beard, dressed in red.
Behind the scenes
- The U.S. edition of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets published by Scholastic uses the name "Santa Claus".
- In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 the 12 Grimmauld Place model has LEGO-Albus Dumbledore like traits.
- In Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Rubeus Hagrid is described as presenting his idea of having the students come down on alternate evenings to observe the Blast-Ended Skrewts and make notes about their extraordinary behaviour "with the air of Father Christmas pulling an extra-large toy out of his sack."
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Mentioned only)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film)