|Fat Lady's Corridor|
The Fat Lady's Corridor is the seventh floor corridor containing the portrait of the Fat Lady that guards the entrance to Gryffindor Tower. The corridor is at least one turn away from the Grand Staircase. In the 1993-1994 school year, security trolls were stationed here to protect the Fat Lady following the attack on her by Sirius Black.
Behind the scenes
- In the first and second PC video game adaptations of the first two Harry Potter books this corridor is located next to the Entrance Hall, being a spiral stairway up to an area on which the Fat Lady's portrait is located. In the PC video game adaption of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban this corridor is located on the Grand Staircase Seventh Floor and is a square shape. On it's left side the Fat Lady's portrait is seen, on it's right is seen a small room in which a portrait of Leopoldina Smethwyck is seen.
- From the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban onwards, the Fat Lady's portrait and the Gryffindor common room were not located in this corridor, instead being found directly on the Grand Staircase Seventh Floor.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Notes and references