|"Neither can live while the other survives..."|
Fanged Frisbees can be found at a variety of fictional joke shops in the wizarding world including Zonko's Joke Shop in Hogsmeade near Hogwarts, and in Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, the popular joke shop run by Fred and George Weasley in Diagon Alley, London.
Harry Potter found a Frisbee in the Room of Requirement when hiding his copy of Advanced Potion Making.
Behind the scenes
- Fanged Frisbees can be found in the real world at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Zonko's Joke Shop in Universal Orlando. They are green with a reptile-like face and multiple teeth on the outside rim of the disc. The package they are sold in also includes a Handler's Glove, inferring that the toy is sharp.
- In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Verity is trapped on the staircase in Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes by three Fanged Frisbees, possibly Fanged Flyers.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery