F. L. Wakefield was a wizard or witch and a Ministry of Magic official who performed the duties of Chief Registration Authority for the Administrative Registration Department.
Behind the scenes
- This is a reference to graphic designer Lauren Wakefield, who worked on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and the following two films.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Mentioned on a form)
- Harry Potter Limited Edition (Mentioned on a form)
Notes and references
- ↑ Seeing as Wakefield worked in a high station at the Ministry of Magic during the Death Eater regime in 1997, it is more than likely that he was not a Muggle-born.
- ↑ Harry Potter Limited Edition - A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SLDLMrbbxE&feature=plcp