Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Exploding bonbons were sweets made by Kaboon Choco Ltd.. They contained pure cocoa and Coconut Dynamite. They presumably blew up when eaten, although they likely did not cause a major explosion, given the injury this would cause.
Behind the scenes
- Exploding Bonbons are one of several Harry Potter tie-in candies that have been produced in real life.
- Educational Decree Number Sixty-Seven forbade these bonbons from exploding in school and also required owners to turn them in to an approved disposal unit.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (Disc 2)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (Mentioned only) (Appears in extra feature on Disc 2)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4