- "What you have to do, is to find the Expelliarmus spellbook somewhere beyond the portrait. Once you have the spellbook in your possession, the Expelliarmus spell will be yours to use as you see fit."
- —Gilderoy Lockhart instructs Harry Potter on where to locate the spellbook[src]
The Expelliarmus spellbook is a book that contained information on the Disarming Charm. It also contained the instructions on how to perform the spell.
During his second year, Harry Potter was chosen by Gilderoy Lockhart, to try the spell's challenge, and to retrieve this spellbook. Harry succeeded and effectively learnt the Disarming Charm. During his third year, Harry and Ron Weasley decided to show the Folio Bruti to Hermione Granger, in the Gryffindor common room. But, Hermione learned Harry and Ron were had some problems with Draco Malfoy, in the Hogwarts Express. She said they could have used the Disarming Charm and she showed them the spellbook. Then, Harry and Ron learnt the spell.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) - PS2 version
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) - PS2 version